I'm not one to pass up a good conversation with someone I truly respect. That's why I found myself in dressed in my alma mater threads, sitting in the beautiful Spartan Stadium tower, sharing a microphone with my good friend Tim Bograkus.
My brain runs wild. "Wait. We're talking about me, about 21 Handshake?! Maybe we should be talking about what Tim's done... he's cut down nets, he's met these people, he's done this and th--"
- "I want to make a jump into measurable content marketing, but my job is safe"
- "What if I run out of money?"
- "What if people don't like my new ideas for business growth? What will I say?"
- "I need a degree to do that"
- "4 people already told me no"
- "I'd like to do incorporate digital marketing tools into my business, but it's not the norm for my industry"
- "Very few people get to achieve their dreams"
- "I have ideas for new business marketing tactics, but I have a family, I can't risk anything"
- Why we have fear in the first place
- What is the "burn"
- Why not all fear is bad
- What to do when you feel the fear
- How to keep moving forward in the presence of fear
- What it's like to beat the fear... and win